The Crest (at Prince Charles)
Location Map of The Crest (at Prince Charles)
- Developer: Wingcrown Investment Pte Ltd. Jointly developed by WingTai Land, Metro Australia Holdings Pte Ltd & Maxdin Pte Ltd
- Location: 101, 103, 105, 107, 109, 111, 113, 115 Prince Charles Crescent
- Tenure of Land: 99 years w.e.f. 21 December 2012
- Residential Site Area: Approx. 23,785 sq.m. / 256,000 sq.ft.
- Plot Ratio: 2.1
- Expected TOP: 30 Jun 2018
- Proposed Condominium Residential Development Comprising of three 23-storey towers and four 5-storey blocks (Total: 469 Units) With Basement carpark, Swimming Pool & Communal Facilities
- Total Carpark Lots: 494 lots (including 7 handicapped lots)
- The Crest (at Prince Charles) is just 6 mins walk to RedHill MRT
- Within easy access to amenities Valley Pt Shopping Centre, IKEA and Tiong Bahru Plaza.
- Proximity to good schools such as Crescent Girls School, Gan Eng Seng Primary and Secondary School, CHIJ St Theresa Convent.
- Excellent rental potential where there are always expatriates coming from the CBD, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Biopolis, Fusionpolis @ One North and also from NUH/NUS.
- Short 10 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road the Central Business District, Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront area where VivoCity and Sentosa are located.
- Well connected to major arterial roads and expressways such as Alexandra Road, Tanglin Road and Ayer Rajah Expressway
Situated at Prince Charles Crescent, The Crest takes pride of place on a sprawling 256,000 sq ft site located in the distinguished embassy and Good Class Bungalow districts of Jervois and Bishopsgate. Comprising of three 23-storey Towers by the Meadow and four 5-storey Island Villas, The Crest is created to accommodate every lifestyle choice with generously sized residences from 1 to 5-bedroom apartments.
For the latest information, complete set of floorplans and updates, feel free to Contact Us or Register your Interest now!
Developer Sales Team
Hotline No: 9878 1591