- Developer: MaxLee Development Pte.Ltd.
- Location: 11 Sengkang East Avenue Singapore 544804
- Tenure of Land: Leasehold 99 years wef 24 August 2010
- Two rows of 18 storeys apartment towers (total 540 units) are generously spaced more than 40 metres apart for enhanced ventilation and privacy
- Australian-themed condominium lifestyle amidst full condominium facilities and basement carparking
- Proximity to Buangkok MRT Station and Rivervale Plaza
- The schools in the vicinity are Pei Hwa Secondary School, Fernvale Primary School and Anchor Green Primary School.
- For vehicle owners, driving from Austville Residences to Orchard Road or Central Business District (CBD) takes about 15-20 minutes, via the Pan Island Expressway (PIE).
Total No. of Units: 540 units
Expected TOP: 26 May 2014
- BBQ pits
- Fitness corner
- Jogging track
- Lap pool
- Multi-purpose hall
- Tennis Courts
- All units are north-south facing to avoid afternoon sun
and more than 50% of units enjoy pool view
For the latest information, complete set of floorplan, Units Availability and updates, feel free to Contact Us now!
- Compressed marble flooring for living & dining room
- Wide frontage in living & dining room for 3, 3+1 and 4-bedroom units that allows maximum natural lighting and extensive views
- Condo Layout & Fittings, Move-In Condition
Developer Sales Team
Hotline No: 9878 1591
* $30,000 CPF grant for first-timer
* No resale levy for 2nd-timer